I’m a Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) professional. I’m passionate about User-Centered Design and advocating for user’s challenges and empathizing for them by delivering a simple digital product to streamline tasks. Over 9+ years’ experience working in B2B & B2C on design, research, strategy, and leading teams to further consumer experiences.
AIM Specialty Health (UX Designer)
- Evaluated design capabilities to identify complexity and usability needs to further simplify processes on how Call Center and Clinicians processes can be streamlined into a digital solution.
- Conducted heuristic analysis of internal digital solutions to further support design system practices.
- Lead design thinking practices to further comprehend the end users journey and personas.
ABC Supply (Lead UX Designer)
- Lead design of an e-commerce framework for roofing and constructions material organization.
- Conducted UX Research, stakeholder interviews, and concept testing to support concept validation.
- Aligned with various technology teams to comprehend dependencies for MVP strategy.
- Created UI flows and wireframes to align the business and development teams.
- Collaborated with UI & external vendor in defining a UX / ADA design guidelines that align with the design style guide.
Joint Commission (Lead Product UX Designer)
- Lead and Mentor UX designers to further support multiple features enhancements while maintaining a cohesive and defined time line on track.
- Championed and lead discovery of opportunities to further apply Agile practices to maintain forward progress and alignment between teams.
- Facilitated review sessions to align requirements for feasible and scalable solutions.
- Created an Innovation Lab to further explore and support multiple persona, business, and technical findings.
- Designed and Iterate wireframes to align teams on user stories.
- Documented and advocate for positive acceptance criteria based to maintain a consistent experience across platforms.
- Conduct Usability Research to validate, document needs, and further define optimal workflows.
- Advocated for team members recommendations to further maintain consistency and positive experience throughout the software life cycle.
CNH Inc. (Product UX Researcher)
- Leading usability testing practices to further comprehend how farmers use their tractor or combine displays in the field to analysis and identify design recommendations.
- Identified best practices and key product indicators to further enhance digital displays based on market and ISO standards.
- Advocating design thinking to further comprehend the end users mental models and personas.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to comprehend research needs to support feature requirements and iterate on design deliverables.
Redbox (Principal UX Designer)
- Leading and re-defining Mobile First approach for product owners, designers and creative members based on user journeys based on research and analytics findings.
- Lead and design for IOS, Android, and Kiosk form factor to further increase transactional conversion.
- Defining and designing use cases to deliver exceptional user journey across platforms.
- Collaborate with creative, product management, and technology in an agile approach to iterate on UI design.
- Conduct workshops with UX members to further expand knowledge and collaborate on concept designs.
Walgreens ( Senior Mobile UX Designer)
- Lead kiosk and mobile designs to further increase revenue based on new technology and additions to product catalog.
- Designed native and HTML 5 Mobile web application UI flows and wireframes to align with the desktop version for Android and IOS.
- Conducted market and supported concept validation research for new emerging business objectives.
J.P. Morgan Chase (Senior User Experience Designer)
- Supported enterprise financial services mobile and web applications for best e-commerce experience.
- Defined design patterns and documenting future enhancements for consistency across the product portfolios.
- Documented technical requirements using Axure or CMS for business acceptance.
- Advocated WCAG guidelines (AA) for compliance on legacy applications and implemented rebranding on legacy applications across J.P. Morgan Chase.
Wheels Inc, (Senior User Experience Architect)
- Leading a design and creative UI Panel through remote sessions to gather research on mobile and desktop application that require information architecture and design support.
- Lead UI-framework design standards on all future developments to apply consistency and UX requirements for converting silo department applications into a web application portfolio that can become a universal desktop.
- Supporting Agile Methodologies by gathering requirements, documenting research, and wire-framing low/high-Fi mockups using Axure while collecting business requirements.